Come join a highly skilled team in delivering an innovative M2M / IoT SaaS device and cloud solution for our global partners and wireless carriers in the Americas, Japan, Australia, and EMEA. Our commercially proven M2M / IoT Software Platform and Smart Energy Applications are commercially available from our strategic partners and you will play a large role in their success and rapid growth!
As Software Product Manager, you will be responsible for product definition (MRD/PRD), driving the execution of product development across multiple departments, product launch, documentation and marketing/sales collateral, and post-launch support. You will also be responsible for tracking standards tasks, partner management, competitive analysis, and supporting business development and sales activities. This position requires previous experience with advanced communications network technologies, Internet protocols, and network management standards and technologies. Experience in developing technical and customer collateral, and in driving the strategy and content for product launches, is a strong plus. The successful candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and will be able to capture, document, and prioritize both technical and business requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Discover, filter, and document customer requirements and competitive product offerings; own and drive the development of MRDs/PRDs
- Work closely with Engineering to define, prioritize, and implement product release features, and be responsible for the software product release-cycle
- Generate content for outbound marketing material (product brochures, whitepapers, etc.)
- Participate in the preparation, and execution of the Company’s go-to-market plans, including channel marketing and sales training
- Resolve escalated product, customer satisfaction, and cross-organization process issues
- Minimum 4 – 8 years experience in product management/marketing role in wireless industry, understand all aspects of product life-cycle from product concept, definition, and specification to implementation, release, production, revision, maintenance and support
- Software development experience prior to product management strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and ability to work across departments and with different levels of personnel from engineers and managers to company executives
- Very strong technically, able to track and contribute to standards development
- Experience in working with customers and managing partners
- Prior experience in wireless platform/equipment/system development strongly preferred
- Requires a BSEE/CS combined with 5+ years related experience, or an MSEE/CS combined with 3+ years related experience