Come join a highly skilled software team in delivering an innovative M2M / IoT SaaS device and cloud solution for our global partners and wireless carriers in the Americas, Japan, Australia, and EMEA. Our commercially proven M2M / IoT Software Platform and Smart Energy Applications are commercially available from our strategic partners and you will play a large role in their success and rapid growth!
Primary job responsibilities include close collaboration with product management, UX designers and backend developers on the design, development, testing and deployment of our next generation applications, as well as the enhancement of our existing applications.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards; understands CSS workarounds for legacy browser behaviors
- Experience testing UIs with front end automated testing tools like Selenium
- Experience analyzing and tuning web application performance
- Embraces open standards and thrives to provide a rich cross-platform user experience
- Comfortable working with Linux (Ubuntu/Red Hat)
- Experience with mobile development is desired