Come join a highly skilled software team in delivering an innovative M2M / IoT SaaS device and cloud solution for our global partners and wireless carriers in the Americas, Japan, Australia, and EMEA. Our commercially proven M2M / IoT Software Platform and Smart Energy Applications are commercially available from our strategic partners and you will play a large role in their success and rapid growth!
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and on small project teams, and must excel in an energetic and fast paced start-up environment. Your responsibilities will include design, documentation, code implementation, quality testing, and production support.
- 5+ years of experience designing, debugging and supporting embedded systems
- Strong design and programming skills in C/C++ in Linux/Unix environments. Assembly language a plus.
- Experience with embedded Linux platform for ARM
- Experience selecting micro-controllers and working with new peripherals, features, and development environments
- Experience developing and troubleshooting various Linux drivers, including: USB, I2C, SPI, UART
- Experience reviewing board schematics
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Strong experience with socket APIs, inter-process communications, and multi- threaded programming
- Results oriented and product focused with excellent attention to detail and quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working on cross-functional teams using agile software development methods Requires a BSEE/CS combined with 5+ years related experience, or an MSEE/CS combined with 3+ years related experience Compensation: Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits package