Come join a highly skilled software team in delivering an innovative M2M / IoT SaaS device and cloud solution for our global partners and wireless carriers in the Americas, Japan, Australia, and EMEA. Our commercially proven M2M / IoT Software Platform and Smart Energy Applications are commercially available from our strategic partners and you will play a large role in their success and rapid growth!
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and on small project teams, and must excel in an energetic and fast paced start-up environment. Your responsibilities will include design, documentation, code implementation, quality testing, and production support.
- 5+ years of experience designing, debugging and supporting embedded systems
- 1+ year experience developing applications in C/C++ for RTOS systems, preferably ThreadX
- Experience working with common peripheral technologies, including: USB, I2C, SPI, UART
- Deep experience working with networking protocols, including UDP and TCP
- Strong experience with networking, inter-process communications, and multi- threaded programming
- Results oriented and product focused with excellent attention to detail and quality
• Experience working on cross-functional teams using agile software development methods
Requires a BSEE/CS combined with 5+ years related experience, or an MSEE/CS combined with 3+ years related experience
Compensation: Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits package